Listed below are the Employment requirements and qualifications for Direct Support Professionals (DSP). All of our positions require the same basic requirements set in the DSP requirements.
A Direct Support Professional (DSP) is a person who provides Home Support, Work Support or Community Support.
A Program Coordinator – or DSP II is a site supervisor responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations at one of our 20+ residential locations.
- Be at least 18 years of age; and
- Has graduated from high school or acquired a GED
- Has a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Has successfully completed the Direct Support Professional curriculum as adopted by DHHS (agency-based training available)
- Has a background check consistent with Section 21.10-5;
- Has satisfactory findings on an adult protective and child protective record check